cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Desktop: Support Message to Pandora Fails (CORS Error)

ahenderson
Local Performer

Someone is using my account and I went to contact Pandora to disassociate all devices from my account. However, clicking the submit button on the contact form results in a failed promise for a fetch request. The associated error is:

Access to fetch at 'https://api.converseapps.com/v1/ping' from origin 'https://00d300000001woueam.converseapps.net' has been blocked by CORS policy: Response to preflight request doesn't pass access control check: No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource. If an opaque response serves your needs, set the request's mode to 'no-cors' to fetch the resource with CORS disabled.

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @ahenderson. 👋

Thanks so much for reporting this. I've shared your experience with the appropriate party so they can investigate this further. 

In the meantime, I can assist with ensuring the security of your Pandora account.

++

I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

I would also recommend changing your password to something new.

Click here to request a password reset and make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

• Next check the Inbox associated with that email address in order to continue through the password reset process.
  • If you don't see the message in your Inbox, please check your Spam or Junk folder.

Hope this helps! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.22.24) 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @ahenderson. 👋

Thanks so much for reporting this. I've shared your experience with the appropriate party so they can investigate this further. 

In the meantime, I can assist with ensuring the security of your Pandora account.

++

I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

I would also recommend changing your password to something new.

Click here to request a password reset and make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

• Next check the Inbox associated with that email address in order to continue through the password reset process.
  • If you don't see the message in your Inbox, please check your Spam or Junk folder.

Hope this helps! 🎧

0 Kudos

ahenderson
Local Performer

Thanks Alyssa! I have already changed my password prior to reaching out.

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

No problem at all, @ahenderson. Thank you again for reporting this! 👍

0 Kudos