Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @willy73lender. 👋

I moved your post over to the Desktop section of the community to keep everything organized.

Free Premium Sessions:

• To start a new session, simply search our library from your computer or mobile device for a song or album, and click play. 
  • If you are eligible for a free session of Pandora Premium, clicking play will trigger a short advertisement, after which you can enjoy your on-demand content.
  • For more information about how Premium sessions work, feel free to check out this helpful article: Premium Sessions

++

In the meantime, could you share a bit more about what's happening?

• Are you having trouble starting a session?
  • Do you receive any error messages? If so, what exactly does it say?

Let me know. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @willy73lender. 👋

I moved your post over to the Desktop section of the community to keep everything organized.

Free Premium Sessions:

• To start a new session, simply search our library from your computer or mobile device for a song or album, and click play. 
  • If you are eligible for a free session of Pandora Premium, clicking play will trigger a short advertisement, after which you can enjoy your on-demand content.
  • For more information about how Premium sessions work, feel free to check out this helpful article: Premium Sessions

++

In the meantime, could you share a bit more about what's happening?

• Are you having trouble starting a session?
  • Do you receive any error messages? If so, what exactly does it say?

Let me know. 🎧

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
0 Kudos

rudyflip
Local Performer

So searching for an artist and listening to that playlist is a premium feature? Yikes, I'm honestly not sure what else pandora is for.

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @rudyflip. 👋

Nice to see you around the community space.

Pandora offers three ways to listen: free ad-supported Pandora, Pandora Plus, and Pandora Premium. Each option offers access to our industry-leading radio and podcast service.

As an ad-supported or Pandora Plus listener, you can access stations designed to introduce you to new music through the artists and songs that you know and love. You can type in your favorite artist or song and Pandora will do the rest. Music that is similar to your musical tastes will play in your station.

When listening to stations, you are able to rate music by giving it a Thumbs Up (meaning you like it and want more music like that on your station) or Thumbs Down (meaning you don't like it, or don't want music like that on this particular station). When you give a song a Thumbs Down, that song will never play again on that station.

We use a similar, personalized approach to help you discover podcasts and recommend new ones to you. Thumb up podcast episodes you love, and we’ll recommend more podcasts like it! Thumb down episodes you don’t like, and we’ll tune our recommendations accordingly.

Pandora Premium:

Pandora Premium subscribers can enjoy the same service along with the ability to listen to music on-demand and create custom playlists.  You can also enable complimentary sessions of Pandora Premium, which allow you to interact with an ad in order to listen to content on-demand. Because these sessions are funded by advertisements, your account will return to your regular service automatically at the end of the session and you won't be charged any Premium fees.

To find out more about how these sessions work, feel free to check out this article: Premium Access

For more tips on how to use Pandora, check out our help page.

In the meantime, we appreciate your feedback around this and hope to see you around the community space more often. 🎧

0 Kudos