cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Desktop app keeps asking for my password

SomeCallMeTim
Local Performer

I have the Pandora app on Windows (the "app" version that is installed with the Windows Store), and somehow just about every day or reboot it's asking for a password again. If I've just entered the password, I can close and reopen the app and it remembers it, and it keeps the password if it was running when the computer was put to sleep, but it seems to forget if it's been closed for a while.

I just know that I've had to enter the password several times in the past week, which is way too often--and I usually just sleep the computer, so it's almost every reboot that I've needed to enter the password again. (There have been several Windows-forced-reboots due to updates in the last week.)

If I have an app I expect it to remember my password, at least for a month or three. Forever would be better. Please fix.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @SomeCallMeTim. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this.

I would recommend running through the standard troubleshooting steps for the Pandora Desktop App. You can find those steps in this helpful article.

I hope this helps! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024