cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Desktop: "Let Them Listen" Button Doesn't Work

gdbrochu
Local Performer

I used to be able to sign into my account on my lap top and use the button let them listen. The music would stream through my Sonos system and I could make changes on my stations and add music. This was so convenient. I am no longer able to do this.....what happened to this feature??

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@gdbrochu I'd be happy to help with any questions you have, but I will need additional information to do so.

Can you explain your issue a bit further?

What happens now after you click on the let them listen button?

The more details you're able to provide, the better equipped I'll be to help.

I look forward to hearing back.

gdbrochu
Local Performer
When I click on the let them listen button it just reverts back to the sign in for me. It will not allow themto listen. So as a result my sonos system cuts off and I have to listen on my lap top. Before I used to clickon let them listen and was able to still adjust things in my stations. Now when I click let them listen it just
keeps reverting back to let me listen. I have no option anymore for let them listen.
0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @gdbrochu. 👋

Thanks for the follow up. The button "Let Them Listen" is usually an indicator of two devices streaming under one account simultaneously. I've included a screenshot of what you'd see on your computer below.

Screen Shot 2023-03-20 at 12.36.22 PM.png

In the meantime, I have received other reports of this issue via email. We've gone ahead and created a ticket with our engineering team to investigate further. 

Thanks for your patience and for reporting this. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

Sissy_Bear
Local Performer

ya why do it  only do it to desktop listeners ONLY LIKE COME ON TOTALLY NOT FAIR

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Sissy_Bear. 👋

Thanks for your post.

Could you share more details about your experience?

Are you also running into this issue where you're unable to dismiss the message after clicking on "Let Them Listen"? 

Let me know. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos