Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Frank35. 👋

To edit a playlist, go to My Collection and click the album art or title of the playlist you'd like to edit.

From here you can rename your playlist, add or remove songs, or reorder your playlist:

• To remove individual songs click the ellipsis (three dots) to the right of the song title and scroll down to Remove from Playlist on the sub-menu.
  • To change the position of a song, click and hold the song you'd like to move and drag it into the desired position.
  • To rename your playlist simply click the title at the top.
  • You can delete a playlist completely by hovering over the check mark below the album art and clicking Delete Playlist. (Please note that you won't be able to recover a deleted playlist on your end at this time. If you accidentally delete a playlist, let us know and we can help restore it for you.)

I hope this helps with editing your playlist. Thanks so much for posting on the community! 🎶

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Frank35. 👋

To edit a playlist, go to My Collection and click the album art or title of the playlist you'd like to edit.

From here you can rename your playlist, add or remove songs, or reorder your playlist:

• To remove individual songs click the ellipsis (three dots) to the right of the song title and scroll down to Remove from Playlist on the sub-menu.
  • To change the position of a song, click and hold the song you'd like to move and drag it into the desired position.
  • To rename your playlist simply click the title at the top.
  • You can delete a playlist completely by hovering over the check mark below the album art and clicking Delete Playlist. (Please note that you won't be able to recover a deleted playlist on your end at this time. If you accidentally delete a playlist, let us know and we can help restore it for you.)

I hope this helps with editing your playlist. Thanks so much for posting on the community! 🎶

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
0 Kudos

Frank35
Local Performer

Got it , thanks.

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

No problem at all, @Frank35.

If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Happy listening! 🎹

0 Kudos