Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Frank35. 👋

To edit a playlist, go to My Collection and click the album art or title of the playlist you'd like to edit.

From here you can rename your playlist, add or remove songs, or reorder your playlist:

• To remove individual songs click the ellipsis (three dots) to the right of the song title and scroll down to Remove from Playlist on the sub-menu.
  • To change the position of a song, click and hold the song you'd like to move and drag it into the desired position.
  • To rename your playlist simply click the title at the top.
  • You can delete a playlist completely by hovering over the check mark below the album art and clicking Delete Playlist. (Please note that you won't be able to recover a deleted playlist on your end at this time. If you accidentally delete a playlist, let us know and we can help restore it for you.)

I hope this helps with editing your playlist. Thanks so much for posting on the community! 🎶

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week:New Music: Picks of the Week (09.16.24)

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Frank35. 👋

To edit a playlist, go to My Collection and click the album art or title of the playlist you'd like to edit.

From here you can rename your playlist, add or remove songs, or reorder your playlist:

• To remove individual songs click the ellipsis (three dots) to the right of the song title and scroll down to Remove from Playlist on the sub-menu.
  • To change the position of a song, click and hold the song you'd like to move and drag it into the desired position.
  • To rename your playlist simply click the title at the top.
  • You can delete a playlist completely by hovering over the check mark below the album art and clicking Delete Playlist. (Please note that you won't be able to recover a deleted playlist on your end at this time. If you accidentally delete a playlist, let us know and we can help restore it for you.)

I hope this helps with editing your playlist. Thanks so much for posting on the community! 🎶

0 Kudos

Frank35
Local Performer

Got it , thanks.

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

No problem at all, @Frank35.

If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Happy listening! 🎹

0 Kudos

krob1
Local Performer

I'm trying to edit the name of my playlist but going to my collection and tapping on the name or album art just opens up all the songs, for the life of me I can't edit the &%$# name.

I GOT IT! NEVERMIND!

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for the update, @krob1. Sounds like you were able to edit it successfully. Hope you're enjoying the tunes! 🎶

0 Kudos