cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Message when Viewing Stations

FFGreen
Local Performer

Only on 'this' computer, my stations don't show up.  It began a few months ago.  Everything was working fine for years then all of a sudden.......  When I go to 'now playing' it does play my most recent station and shows the last 4 stations played.  If I click 'see all' (as in my other stations) it goes to a screen that says 'something went wrong'.  Same thing if I click 'my collection'.  I hope this makes sense and I can be helped.  I have a PC...

Thanks

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@GringoSavey 

Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening? To clarify, are your stations completely missing from your collection? Or is the issue that when you play one of your stations, you aren't getting the type of music you want to hear? 

Also, are you listening to Pandora on a computer or on a device?

1. If you are on a computer, are you listening from:
    • A Mac or Windows computer?
    • Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?
  2. If you are on a device, what is the make and model (and carrier, if applicable)?
  3. Is there an error message? If so, what does it say?
  4. Can you provide me with a screenshot of what you're seeing? (If you're not sure how to take a screenshot, just let me know and I'll be happy to provide you with some additional steps.)

Let me know.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@FFGreen 

Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening? 

• Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?
  2. Can you provide me with a screenshot of what you're seeing? (If you're not sure how to take a screenshot, just let me know and I'll be happy to provide you with some additional steps.)

Thanks for your help with this.

0 Kudos

GringoSavey
Local Performer

I am having the same issues, POOF and all my stations dissappeared now when I try and play Marshal Tucker radio, it plays one song and goes to more of a "Rock" listening station

What is up with this new format?......................................

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@GringoSavey 

Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening? To clarify, are your stations completely missing from your collection? Or is the issue that when you play one of your stations, you aren't getting the type of music you want to hear? 

Also, are you listening to Pandora on a computer or on a device?

• A Mac or Windows computer?
  2. If you are on a device, what is the make and model (and carrier, if applicable)?
  3. Is there an error message? If so, what does it say?
  4. Can you provide me with a screenshot of what you're seeing? (If you're not sure how to take a screenshot, just let me know and I'll be happy to provide you with some additional steps.)

Let me know.

0 Kudos

monicadiggs9
Local Performer

I am having this same issue on my mac as well as the Safari browser

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @monicadiggs9 can you do me a favor and take a screenshot of what you're seeing? If you need help with this, let me know and I can send over some steps. 

Thanks for posting to community! 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos