cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Firefox: Music Randomly Pauses

Daddyo
Underground

I'm having the same issue on Firefox 93.0.  Also, website is extremely slow to respond, even as I'm typing this.  Huge delay in response.  All other sites respond immediately, my internet connection is fine. Pandora has a huge problem!  BTW, this just started happening this morning and nothing has changed on my PC.

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Daddyo I created a separate thread for you since it sounds like this is only happening on Firefox.

I've enabled a trace on your account to help us better understand what's happening.

For this trace to be useful, we'll need you to run through the following troubleshooting steps: Firefox Troubleshooting

Thanks for working with us on this. 🤝

View solution in original post

4 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Daddyo I created a separate thread for you since it sounds like this is only happening on Firefox.

I've enabled a trace on your account to help us better understand what's happening.

For this trace to be useful, we'll need you to run through the following troubleshooting steps: Firefox Troubleshooting

Thanks for working with us on this. 🤝

Daddyo
Underground

Thanks for your quick response.  You are correct, it does seem to be only on Firefox, but I'm having the same issues as in the post regarding Chrome, i.e. music pauses and messages about slow internet.

0 Kudos

Daddyo
Underground

Well, you nailed it!  Clearing my cookies and cache fixed it.  Thanks!

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Happy to hear it, @Daddyo!

Enjoy the music. 😎