cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I wanna view my search history

25clambert
Local Performer

I want to view my search history just because why not. How do I do that?

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

TannerPandora

Hi @25clambert! Thanks for posting. 

We don't actually save a list of the content from each of your listening sessions, as this would use a lot of memory.

However, you can scroll back through your current listening session to view the recently played tracks on your station.

In the meantime, we currently have a request for this in our Feature Request board: Make Listening History Available

If this is something you'd like to see on Pandora, be sure to vote by clicking on the heart ' ❤️'. The more votes an idea gets the more likely that it will be looked at for our roadmap.

Thanks for visiting community!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

View solution in original post

2 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @25clambert! Thanks for posting. 

We don't actually save a list of the content from each of your listening sessions, as this would use a lot of memory.

However, you can scroll back through your current listening session to view the recently played tracks on your station.

In the meantime, we currently have a request for this in our Feature Request board: Make Listening History Available

If this is something you'd like to see on Pandora, be sure to vote by clicking on the heart ' ❤️'. The more votes an idea gets the more likely that it will be looked at for our roadmap.

Thanks for visiting community!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

mkb
Local Performer

This is absolutely a feature that would up Pandora's use. I'm disappointed now that I used Pandora vs YouTube one day to look up a new artist because now I'm unable to go back and find them to keep listening to them since I can't recall their name, nor trace the name I once searched. 

0 Kudos