cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Only Plays One Song and Then Have to Refresh

cfiester
Underground

I have great internet signal. After one or two songs it goes to a white screen and says refresh page. Only webpage that i have this issue with. Any ideas? 

mod edit: changed title for clarity

8 Replies

Oxidizing1
Underground

Are you using a web browser?  If so, do you have an ad blocker installed?

I've seen browser player freeze when it tries to show or play an advertisement and the ad blocker prevents that.  Only a page reload brings back the music stream.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cfiester Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening? Are you listening to Pandora on a computer or on a device?

1. If you are on a computer, are you listening from:
    • A Mac or Windows computer?
    • Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?
  2. If you are on a device, what is the make and model (and carrier, if applicable)?
  3. Is there an error message? If so, what does it say?
  4. Can you provide me with a screenshot of what you're seeing?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

cfiester
Underground

very poor connection only with my pandora account. All other sites are fine

My account has very poor connection. songs will freeze at 22 seconds. i have to refresh to get the music to paly again. This is happening on 3 locations. I have deleted my search history to clean up memory etc. any help will be appreciated. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cfiester I moved your message back into your original post as I'm not sure if you saw my reply.

Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening? Are you listening to Pandora on a computer or on a device?

1. If you are on a computer, are you listening from:
    • A Mac or Windows computer?
    • Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?
  2. If you are on a device, what is the make and model (and carrier, if applicable)?
  3. Is there an error message? If so, what does it say?
  4. Can you provide me with a screenshot of what you're seeing?

Thanks again for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

cfiester
Underground

i am on a laptop while working and a desktop at home.  windows 10 operating system. No codes appear. i had a low memory fault at one time. cleared all my browsing history and restarted my desktop. that code no longer appears. the song playing will stop at 22 seconds and no longer broadcasts music. I will refresh and it shows the music is playing but no sound.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cfiester Thanks for following up.

I'm moving your post over to the Desktop space to keep the Community organized.

To clarify, are you running into this issue when using our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

spencerduncan8
Local Performer

I am having this same issue.

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @spencerduncan8. 👋

Thanks for posting about this.

• How are you listening when this happens?
  • Are you using a web browser or the desktop app?
  • Windows or MAC computer?
  • Have any error messages popped up? If so, what exactly does it say?

Let me know, and I can help out with troubleshooting. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos