cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pandora not loading after logging in

olemisfit
Underground

Is anyone else having issues with Pandora not loading after logging in? This has been an issue with me all this pastweekend.

I just cancelled my premium membership. I don't see the ploint in paying for something that I can't use. 

There is always Accuradio.

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@oliveronald Sorry to hear that uninstalling and reinstalling the app did not resolve the issue.

I'd like to report this issue to our engineers for further investigation. Could you help by providing a little more info?

1. Make and model of your device;
  2. Mode: Desktop or Tablet?
  3. Network (Wi-Fi or 3G/4G/LTE);
  4. Pandora version (under Pandora Settings on the bottom left);
  5. Windows version & build;
  6. Are there any error messages? If so, what do they say?
  7. Are you able to stream Pandora normally through a web browser like Chrome or Firefox?

Also, are you running a Preview Build of Windows? If so, are you in the fast ring or slow ring?

Let me know.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@olemisfit I definitely understand your frustration with this. If you'd prefer not to invest any more time, we totally understand.

If you'd like to work on this a bit more, I'd be happy to help troubleshoot or answer any questions you may have.

Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening? Are you having trouble logging in to Pandora on a computer or on a device?

1. If you are on a computer, are you listening from:
    • A Mac or Windows computer?
    • Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?
  2. If you are on a device, what is the make and model (and carrier, if applicable)?
  3. Is there an error message? If so, what does it say?
  4. Can you provide me with a screenshot of what you're seeing? (If you're not sure how to take a screenshot, just let me know and I'll be happy to provide you with some additional steps.)

Let me know.

0 Kudos

oliveronald
Local Performer

May I step in.  The windows app wont open on my desktop.  Ive reinstalled it twice.  Had no problems until a couple of days ago.my internet connection is fastmy internet connection is fast

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@oliveronald Sorry to hear that uninstalling and reinstalling the app did not resolve the issue.

I'd like to report this issue to our engineers for further investigation. Could you help by providing a little more info?

1. Make and model of your device;
  2. Mode: Desktop or Tablet?
  3. Network (Wi-Fi or 3G/4G/LTE);
  4. Pandora version (under Pandora Settings on the bottom left);
  5. Windows version & build;
  6. Are there any error messages? If so, what do they say?
  7. Are you able to stream Pandora normally through a web browser like Chrome or Firefox?

Also, are you running a Preview Build of Windows? If so, are you in the fast ring or slow ring?

Let me know.

0 Kudos