cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pandora skips most songs and won't play any podcast

Silverlock
Underground

I am using Pandora Premium on Microsoft Edge.  When I select one of my stations it plays one song, then skips several songs, then plays another, then skips several songs, then plays another, etc.  When it's between songs if I look at the Pandora page I see names of other songs and artists appear for a moment and then they disappear without ever playing those songs.  Sometimes after it has skipped several songs I get an error message saying "We're having trouble playing audio on this device.  Refresh or Call Support?"  If I refresh it returns to the pattern of playing a song, skipping several, etc.

Whenever I try to play an episode of a podcast I immediately get the "Refresh or Call Support" message without hearing any audio.

I have followed the steps listed in the Microsoft Edge troubleshooting page and it hasn't made a difference.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Labels (4)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Silverlock. 👋

Sorry for the continued trouble during your listening sessions.

We may need to do some digging to see what is happening. Someone from our User Support team will reach out to you via email to assist with sending over a diagnostic for your browser.

In the meantime, I would recommend trying a different browser to see if you experience the same issue.

Please keep an eye out for their email. 📬

Thanks for your patience!

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.09.24)
0 Kudos