cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RESOLVED 10/20/2019: Missing Stations on the Web

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pandora Update: 10/22/19: Thanks to everyone who has reported this issue.

It has now been resolved.

As this issue has been resolved, I am closing this thread from comments. If you experience this issue again in the future, please create a new post and reference this existing thread.

Happy listening! 🎧 

Pandora Update 10/21/19: Hi folks! 

We received an update from our engineering team regarding this issue. This should be fixed and you may need to refresh your web browser to notice the changes. 

If you still have trouble with your stations missing, please let us know.

Thanks so much for your patience during this process.

Pandora Update 10/20/19: Hi everyone! 

We're aware of an issue currently affecting some of our listeners where their stations are missing when using their computers. Our engineerings are currently working on a fix for this issue.

We've passed this information along and will be providing updates in this thread as we receive them.

Thank you for your patience.

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pandora Update: 10/22/19: Thanks to everyone who has reported this issue.

It has now been resolved.

As this issue has been resolved, I am closing this thread from comments. If you experience this issue again in the future, please create a new post and reference this existing thread.

Happy listening! 🎧 

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?

View solution in original post

38 Replies

bonnen
Local Performer

Just wiped and reinstalled Win10 OS and Chrome, but now my stations are nowhere to be found.  Any suggestions?

0 Kudos

djalvarez925
Local Performer

I can see all my stations on my phone (iOS) but not on my desktop.  I've tried using Chrome and Firefox, neither of which show any of my stations in My Collection.  Public stations that I've added over the years are still visible (e.g. "Dub Nation") but nothing else.

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome to the community, @djalvarez925 @bonnen.

I've reported this from my end, and our engineering team is currently looking into this.

Your patience is appreciated!

0 Kudos

bonnen
Local Performer

ONE of my many stations suddenly and mysteriously popped up, so thank you for whatever you're doing on your end.

0 Kudos

Oneworld1
Local Performer

I am unable to see my stations that i have created over the years, however when i go to search for those stations it still saves all of my thumb history. they are not showing up on any web browser on my PC nor on the pandora app on PC.

AccidentalH
Local Performer

Good evening!
I'm not sure how these forums work, but today I encountered the same problem with Pandora.
Only, "My Collection" just shows my Thumbprint Radio, and nothing else.
Capture.PNG

Capture(1).PNGThe last time I used my stations was earlier this week, and I hope to get them restored!

jhindman
Local Performer

They were there yesterday. Not now.

0 Kudos

jhindman
Local Performer

I checked and there was an update available to install. Installed it successfully. Problem still there.

0 Kudos

mmarct6
Underground

I am having the same issue.  Would really love to find an answer for this.

mmarct6
Underground

I don't have premium, but I have the same issue.  The stations that I have created are gone.  The caret doesn't have those options for me. 

caerea
Local Performer
My Samsung Galaxy S4 Pandora phone app has all of my stations, but my chrome browser pandora stations are missing. All I have is thumbprint and one other. I was just on pandora via the browser a day or two ago and did not have this problem. What's going on and how do I get my stations back? Thanks, caerea

toxgurl
Local Performer

This happened to me as well.  I have a dedicated computer to streaming music while I work.  I only run Pandora on it (through Firefox, since Microsoft will no longer support Chrome on Windows 7, and that is the OS on this particular computer).  My favorite stations spontaneously disappeared.  Pandora started playing music genres in which I have no interest.  Very distracting while working from home.

blues-sevenfold
Diamond in the Rough

Same here. Thankfully, I'm on Premium Tier - and my playlists are fine... so I can continue fine-tuning Halloween FX, but I think I'll avoid radio until that gets fixed.

0 Kudos

bkienast
Local Performer

my collection also has dissapeared -

0 Kudos

albadeaux
Local Performer

Mine is the same way, started yesterday, and still no statons today.

0 Kudos

jpa
Local Performer

Same problem. 

Laptop, Mac OS High Sierra, Chrome Version 77.0.3865.90 (Official Build) (64-bit)

My Collection recently played only shows Thumbprint Radio and recommendations -- none of my (10 years of) stations are visible. 

Can you post publicly what we need to do about this, so future users on the thread know how to resolve? If it requires you all to udpate settings on an account behind the scenes, can you let us know that?

jimp11144
Local Performer

I have lost all My Stations on desktop. I have checked under My Collection and nothing is there. I can still see them on the App on my phone, but there is nothing on my dektop.

0 Kudos

paulsoncoletti
Local Performer

I am having the same issue which started yesterday. I am using pandora on my desket and all my stations have disappeared. I added many of them back and then they disappeared again after a few hours of listening. I have tried using both firefox and chrome and neither show my collected stations.

Is it possible to have these restored?

Thanks for the help!

Ribno
Local Performer

My stations have vanished! None of what was written in this thread pertains or works. I've got ONE collection called Thumbprint Radio. I just updated my credit card information this morning and now I can't find my music. This is frustrating!

0 Kudos