cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RESOLVED 10/20/2019: Missing Stations on the Web

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pandora Update: 10/22/19: Thanks to everyone who has reported this issue.

It has now been resolved.

As this issue has been resolved, I am closing this thread from comments. If you experience this issue again in the future, please create a new post and reference this existing thread.

Happy listening! 🎧 

Pandora Update 10/21/19: Hi folks! 

We received an update from our engineering team regarding this issue. This should be fixed and you may need to refresh your web browser to notice the changes. 

If you still have trouble with your stations missing, please let us know.

Thanks so much for your patience during this process.

Pandora Update 10/20/19: Hi everyone! 

We're aware of an issue currently affecting some of our listeners where their stations are missing when using their computers. Our engineerings are currently working on a fix for this issue.

We've passed this information along and will be providing updates in this thread as we receive them.

Thank you for your patience.

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
Labels (3)
38 Replies

Ribno
Local Performer

My stations have vanished! I'm very frustrated. All I see now is My Collection, which includes ONE collection entitlled Thumbprint Radio

akshunj
Local Performer

All, this issue has not been resolved.  And it's not an issue of the stations being hidden under "Collections".  To recap, over a dozen of my stations (some curated over a decade) have suddenly vanished. After some investigating, here's what I found.

• The stations don't appear to be completely gone.  They still appear within the android app
  • The web player lists four of my dozen or so stations. The remainder do NOT appear.  Anywhere.
  • Sonos similarly can only see those same four stations.  The other don't appear on the Sonos app

Something is wrong on Pandora's side. Please let us know what's going on. Thanks

jhindman
Local Performer

I have this same problem. First noticed yesterday 10/17/19. I posted about it then. No response/resolution from anyone yet. How does one get help resolving this?! I'm new to having a problem. Is support available?

0 Kudos

sandalcandle
Local Performer

All of my stations have Dissappeared!!

i do not WANT the suggested stations, i want the ones I've been curating for many years.

I play Pandora for my business. Please let me/us know how to fix this asap

0 Kudos

Liz
Local Performer
Hey there Candle, Liz from Omaha Ne.... The same thing happened to me,,,, all the music I have collected since 2005 have disappeared. Wondering how dare they take my music.
0 Kudos

bonnen
Local Performer

Today I lost all my stations on my home PC.  In addition to losing them on my work PC.  But I can still see them on my Iphone.  If this doesn't get fixed I will be forced to drop the account.

0 Kudos

hoshiko_derion
Local Performer

I have the exact same issue. On firefox, all my stations vanished overnight Smiley Frustrated but I still have them in the android app? WTH Pandora??

0 Kudos

mnoland621
Local Performer

Same here! Not very happy about it....

0 Kudos

Gray3z
Local Performer

Mine are gone also WTF!!

0 Kudos

sandalcandle
Local Performer
it's been 3 days of my 20-30 stations have dissappeared. What the hell, man?!! if i don't get an answer from Pandora soon, I'm DONE.
0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Gray3z @jhindman @bonnen @djalvarez925 @jimp11144 

Sorry for the continued trouble with your stations missing from the web. I understand how frustrating this must be.

Our engineering team is currently working on a fix for this issue. 

Please keep an eye out on this thread for all updates on this. 

Your patience is appreciated!

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
0 Kudos

dapossum
Local Performer

Hello,

A few days ago I logged into Pandora, but the only playlist there is the ole Thumbprint Radio - All of the other lists are missing entirely.  Thumbprint still knows the key items and up-thumbs from my missing stations.

What do I do to find the missing lists/stations?

Thanks s much!
Martin

23jps23
Local Performer

The exact same thing happened to me. All my stations (100+) still show up on my Android app but are no longer on the desktop version. I tried adding a couple back but they again disappeared once I refreshed the page. Please help us Pandora!

image.png

0 Kudos

kelseakingdon
Local Performer

This is the exact same thing I am experiencing! 10 years of playlists are GONE! Pandora, what is happening?!

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pandora Update: 10/21/19 Hi folks! 

We received an update from our engineering team regarding this issue. This should be fixed and you may need to refresh your web browser to notice the changes. 

If you still have trouble with your stations missing, please let us know.

Thanks so much for your patience during this process.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mmarct6 I moved your message to this thread as it sounds like you were running into a similar issue.

Please review @AlyssaPandora update on this thread as this should now be resolved. 

0 Kudos

AccidentalH
Local Performer

Thank you very much to the Engineers for resolving the issue!
I appear to have lost the "Like" status on many of my songs, but the stations have returned, and that was my primary concern.

jhindman
Local Performer

The solution by the engineering team announced today (10-21-19) resolved my issue. Thanks !!!

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pandora Update: 10/22/19: Thanks to everyone who has reported this issue.

It has now been resolved.

As this issue has been resolved, I am closing this thread from comments. If you experience this issue again in the future, please create a new post and reference this existing thread.

Happy listening! 🎧