cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shuffle not working and hangs Pandora

Ramac
Local Performer

I still have a problem with Shuffle hanging Pandora. I allow popups and cookies. The only way I can start Pandora is to shut Pandora down, clear cache and restart.

My computer is Windows 10 desktop, 64 bit, Version 20H2, OS Build 19042.928. I have the same issue on a Windows 10 Thinkpad.

My browser is Firefox 64 bit 88.0.  I have the same issue using Google Chrome.

Is anyone from Pandora working on this?

0 Kudos
3 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Ramac I moved your post over to the Desktop space.

To clarify, does this only happen when you attempt to shuffle your stations?

Or does the website also "hang" when you attempt to play any content that is in your collection?

Additionally, can you please send us a screenshot of what you are seeing when the website "hangs"?

Thanks for working with us on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

Ramac
Local Performer

I normally listen to a shuffle. Today when I went from shuffle to one of my collection it hung. I'm including a screen shot. It looks normal, but you can't start the music. Also, the text beneath the album jacket is scrolling.

Ramac_0-1619635888415.png

I'm not sure what changed, but shuffle started working yesterday. It's working again today so I think the issue was resolved.

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @Ramac. 👋

Thanks so much for posting that screenshot. Sorry for the continued trouble.

I would recommend running through the standard troubleshooting steps for your specific browser to see if it resolves this issue you're experiencing.

Web Browser Troubleshooting:

Let me know if this helps. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos