cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shuffling while in Free Premium Session

JamminFamily
Local Performer

I cannot find the shuffle. It used to be on the "Now Playing" screen but the station list is missing as well as the shuffle option.  I can play one station but the option to shuffle is nowhere to be found. Where did it go?  How do we shuffle now?

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

JamminFamily
Local Performer

Shuffle just showed up.  No longer an issue. Thanks.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

JamminFamily
Local Performer

Shuffle just showed up.  No longer an issue. Thanks.

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @JamminFamily. 👋

Sounds like your shuffle feature has reappeared and you're back to listening normally.

Premium Sessions:

I've taken a look at your Pandora account, and I do see that you were in a complimentary session of Premium (most likely when this happened). Complimentary sessions of Premium allow you to interact with an ad in order to listen to content on-demand. Because these sessions are funded by advertisements, your account will return to your regular service automatically at the end of the session and you won't be charged any Premium fees. That being said, I do see that your account has returned to your normal experience now. The location of shuffle slightly changes depending on your subscription tier.

You can find out more about how these free sessions work here: Premium Sessions

++

Shuffling on Free, Plus, and Premium:

I've included more information about how shuffle works for each subscription tier, in case you decide to try out another complimentary session of Premium in the future.

Shuffling from the Now Playing screen:

• Free ad-supported or Plus listeners can find the option to shuffle your stations above the station list.

Shuffling from the My Collection page:

• Free ad-supported or Plus listeners will first sort the collection by Stations and then select Shuffle Stations.
  • Premium listeners can go to My Collection, and sort the collection by Stations and select Shuffle Stations.
  • All tiers can switch between Shuffle All and a custom shuffle: just click the carat (down arrow) on the Shuffle On icon and choose either Shuffle All or Custom.

I hope this helps. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.09.24)
0 Kudos