cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Station Missing from Now Playing and Collections

Charizard77
Underground

I'm running FF 72.0.2 on Windows 10 and one of my stations is missing from the Now Playing screen as well as the My Collections screen. I downloaded the Windows Desktop App and it does not appear there either. My Android app still has it showing and I can play it just fine from there, though.

I also did a test to see whether or not deleting some stations that I don't use would update the other locations. Deleted 2 stations from FF and it shows correctly in the Desktop App, but Android still shows the deleted stations. When I went to play a deleted station on Android, it came up with an error that says the station was deleted, but then I get stuck in an endless loop of saying okay and the error coming back up immediately. Closing the Android App and reopening brings up the deleted station still, bringing the loop back into play so I have to uninstall the Android App now.

Definitely a server issue on Pandora's part with a huge disconnect in their systems.

An update to the above...

Android App Profile does does not show either the deleted stations or the missing station, but I can still play the missing station from My Collection on Android App.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Charizard77
Underground

The missing station was "Walt Disney (Children's) Radio." However it is currently showing in my browser. Not sure if you guys did an update or anything. FireFox also updated to v 73.0 today so maybe that did something?

If I have the problem again on browser I'll use the info from the thread you linked.

Thank you

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Charizard77

Someone else mentioned a similar experience to yours here.

Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused. If the station is on your Android device, it should be reflected across all of your Pandora-supported devices.

• What station(s) does this happen with?
  • Could you send a screenshot of what you see from your Android device?

Let me know, and I can follow up with you. 🎹

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

Charizard77
Underground

The missing station was "Walt Disney (Children's) Radio." However it is currently showing in my browser. Not sure if you guys did an update or anything. FireFox also updated to v 73.0 today so maybe that did something?

If I have the problem again on browser I'll use the info from the thread you linked.

Thank you

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Ahh! Thanks for letting me know, @Charizard77

Sounds like the station is now showing up across all of your devices.

If anything else pops up, please don't hesitate to post on this thread. 

Happy listening! 🎼

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos