cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Station shows up on iOS but not Desktop

PaulK
Local Performer

Hello,

I enjoy Hotel Costes radio - the station, NOT the Jaylien album.  But it only comes up on my iOS devices... in the browser or in the Windows desktop app it only shows the Jaylien album.  Why can't I listen to this station on my windows machine?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @PaulK.

Thanks so much for pointing this out, and sorry for the inconvenience it has caused.

We really appreciate your taking the time to let us know. I've forwarded this to the people who take care of the collection. We'll look into it ASAP! 🎶

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

PaulK
Local Performer

Thank you for the reply!  Will you respond here when it is fixed?  

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@PaulK Unfortunately, I do not have an ETA of when this will be fixed. However, I can assure you that I reported this over to our curation and artist support teams for further review. 

Thanks so much for your patience during this process!

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
0 Kudos

PaulK
Local Performer

UPDATE: 

Alyssa, I checked tonight and Hotel Costes now appears on the  Desktop app.  But is still does not appear on the browser.

And WORSE:  It now has disappeared from the iOS app

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for letting me know, @PaulK.

I can pass this information along to the appropriate party.

Your patience is most appreciated while our curation team looks deeper into what is happening. 

0 Kudos

CajunCootie
Local Performer

I am also having issues with playlists I have created not showing up in the PC App even though they are there when I sign in online. How can I sync between them?

0 Kudos