cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thumbs-down button frequently doesn't work

gregsdriving
Underground

Hi guys-  thanks in advance for any help you can provide with this problem.   Several times in the last few days when I click thumbs-down on a song, the thumbs-down button doesn't work.   It will briefly change to the thumbs-down selected icon, but then a split second later it'll change back by itself.

I tried this in two different browers, Chrome & Firefox, and the problem occurs in both, so I guess it's not a browser issue.

I tried it on a song that is currently playing as well as a song in the session history, and in both cases the thumbs-down button exhibited this behavior.  The thumbs-down icon "turns itself off" immediately after it has turned on.

It seems to happen when I'm listening to stations in Shuffle mode (although not all the time).  When I'm in Shuffle mode and I click thumbs-down, I would want it to apply that thumbs-down in whichever station supplied the song.

Any thoughts on how this can be resolved?  I'll be glad to send you a video of this the next time it happens, if that will help.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

TannerPandora

Hi @gregsdriving!  Thank you for the very detailed post! 🙌🏻 

Can you tell me the make and model of your computer? You mentioned that you tried this on Chrome and Firefox, would you mind letting me know the versions of each.

In the meantime, I've enabled a trace on your account. When this happens again, if you can take note of the time, day and song, we'll be able to take a closer look at what may be happening. 

If this happens when you're not in Shuffle Mode and can let me know the station(s), that will be extremely helpful as well. 

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos