cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Timeout Message Fails to Pop Up

locketine
Local Performer

I can leave my music playing all day while away from my computer, and app will never pause the music. But as soon as I open the app, it pauses and asks if I'm still listening. It will also ask if I'm still listening when I had already paused it, walked away from my computer for several hours, and then came back and tried to resume playing. I have to dismiss the message to resume playing.

I know how hard it is to make this work correctly as I wrote my own media player control that handled these kinds of events.  But I am also consistently annoyed with not being able to resume playback by simply pressing the play key on my keyboard without having to open the app and dismiss the "still listening" message.

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @locketine. 👋

Thanks so much for posting about this. I will report this over to the appropriate party on your behalf. If you notice anything else, please don't hesitate to let me know. 

Thanks again for letting us know about your experience. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.09.24)

View solution in original post

1 Reply

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @locketine. 👋

Thanks so much for posting about this. I will report this over to the appropriate party on your behalf. If you notice anything else, please don't hesitate to let me know. 

Thanks again for letting us know about your experience. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.09.24)