cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tracks Won't Change on Website

ttlizzy
Local Performer

So, I've been using Pandora since 2006. And it's always been a staple of my day. But lately I've noticed that if I have it running on my computer (MacOS/Safari/Premium) in the background (pretty typical usage), and I'm going through All Songs from an artist, or trying to listen to an entire album, once a song finishes the track doesn't change to the next one unless I click back to the site. Sometimes I have to refresh because the previous track will start playing over the next one. 

Please, PLEASE fix this. I want to hang on to this subscription, I love discovering new music. But it's really frustrating when I'm trying to have tunes on in the background and I have to keep clicking over to nudge the next track to start up every 4 minutes. 

Thanks.

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ttlizzy Nice to see you around the community!

I recommend running through the troubleshooting steps listed on this page.

If you continue to experience issues with this, please make sure to reach back out and let me know. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ttlizzy Nice to see you around the community!

I recommend running through the troubleshooting steps listed on this page.

If you continue to experience issues with this, please make sure to reach back out and let me know. 

0 Kudos

ttlizzy
Local Performer

Hi. 

I ran through all those solutions and unfortunately I am still experiencing the problem. I am about to update my OS to Catalina, so maybe that will help. Fingers crossed. 

Any other potential solutions? 

Thanks.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ttlizzy It may also help to see if the issue you are experiencing is browser-specific.

If you haven't already tried, I recommend streaming Pandora on a different browser (Google Chrome, Firefox, etc) to see if you have any luck there.

0 Kudos