cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Viewing Other People's Pandora Profiles

aestrada_1987
Local Performer

I try looking ppl I know, and checking the Music Playlist. Unfortunately the name shows up however; I’m no longer able to view there profile of what type of Music they like. 

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@aestrada_1987 I moved your post over to this thread since you have similar feedback.

While the ability to view another person's public profile in greater detail is an option when streaming Pandora on your mobile device, that information won't actually be visible when streaming Pandora on the web.

If you'd like to see that information available on the web as well, I recommend creating a feature request for your suggestion here.

Hope this helps clarify! 😁

View solution in original post

2 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@aestrada_1987 I moved your post over to this thread since you have similar feedback.

While the ability to view another person's public profile in greater detail is an option when streaming Pandora on your mobile device, that information won't actually be visible when streaming Pandora on the web.

If you'd like to see that information available on the web as well, I recommend creating a feature request for your suggestion here.

Hope this helps clarify! 😁

Tcichon78
Underground

It's not an option on mobile either. Hasn't worked since October 2020. Keep saying that it's being fixed but has yet too

0 Kudos