cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volume jumps in the middle of a song

Zwick111
Local Performer

Hello. 

I am having the same problem. The volume is jumping quite a lot within the song. I am playing off of my Mac laptop to external speakers using the pandora website via chrome. 

I have emptied the catch and cleared my browser history. turned it off and on and reloaded pandora. Still happening

this does not happen when i switch to playing music off of youtube. It seems not to be a speaker, or computer problem, only happens with pandora. 

This makes the music pretty much unusable. Please tell me how to fix it or I am afraid I will be forced to leave pandora for another music provider. I would like to not do this, I have been using panodor a for years with no problems. 

Thank you. 

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Zwick111 I moved your post to the Desktop space since it sounds like this is only happening on your computer.

I've enabled a trace on your account to help us better understand what's happening.

For this trace to be useful, we'll need you to run through our troubleshooting steps once more: Chrome Troubleshooting

Let me know how it goes.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Zwick111 I moved your post to the Desktop space since it sounds like this is only happening on your computer.

I've enabled a trace on your account to help us better understand what's happening.

For this trace to be useful, we'll need you to run through our troubleshooting steps once more: Chrome Troubleshooting

Let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos