cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web: All playlists do not appear when adding songs to playlist

aw888ke
Local Performer

The Add to Playlist feature is only listing 5 of my playlists and will not scroll down any further. Help!

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
20 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @jerrysnee. 👋

Thanks so much for your post about these issues. 

I've taken a look at your account, and I can view several playlists when I launch your collection. If you're referring to the playlist options when using that drop down menu to add a song to an existing (or new playlist), I have reported your experience already. If you're unable to see all of your playlists from this view, this would be a separate issue. 

In the meantime, here's what I see:

screen_shot_2022-10-05_at_8.46.34_am.png

++

Duplicate Songs:

We do have an existing feature suggestion for this option here: Notification for Duplicate Songs within Playlists

You can upvote this idea by clicking on the 💙 icon next to the title of the request. I've upvoted this idea as well because I'd also love to see this option implemented. You can find out more about how feature requests work on the community here: Feature Request Policy and FAQs

++

Blue Boxes:

I have seen this issue occur when using the Pandora Desktop App from my end. Here are some steps you can try to help resolve this glitch:

First, try resetting the Pandora app from the Help menu (not to worry, we'll keep track of your profile and collection for you). Select Help and then Reset App Data.

If that doesn't correct the issue, please try uninstalling and reinstalling the Pandora app. Again, we'll keep track of your collection for you. To do that:

1. Close the Pandora app.
  2. Open a new Finder window.
  3. Click on Applications.
  4. Find the Pandora app and drag it to the Trash bin.
  5. Right click the Trash bin and select Empty Trash.

You can then use the following steps to reinstall the app:

• Install the Pandora desktop app from our website.
  • Open the downloaded file and follow the prompts to complete the installation.

*Minimum System Requirements: Mac OS 10.10 Yosemite or later.

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos