cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web: How to download offline content

ericjacobson227
Local Performer

I am in the free trial period of the premium membership and using on google chrome book.  I cannot find a download button anywhere nor anything in settings to click on to enable offline listening.  How can I download music to listen offline>  its the only reason i am interested in the premium membership.  Thank you.

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ericjacobson227 I moved your post over to the Desktop space.

Offline Mode is not available when streaming Pandora on a computer.

So you won't actually be able to download music to listen to offline on that device.

Offline downloads are only an option within the Pandora app (on an Android or iOS device).

In other words, Pandora Premium allows subscribers to take individual songs, albums, or stations offline for listening within the Pandora app. However, it's not possible to transfer your Pandora music collection to an external music. If you're outside of our app, or you're accessing Pandora from our website or another type of device, you won't be able to view those downloads.

If you'd prefer to download music for your personal collection with a file you can access elsewhere, we recommend buying it from an online music store or authorized retailer.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ericjacobson227 I moved your post over to the Desktop space.

Offline Mode is not available when streaming Pandora on a computer.

So you won't actually be able to download music to listen to offline on that device.

Offline downloads are only an option within the Pandora app (on an Android or iOS device).

In other words, Pandora Premium allows subscribers to take individual songs, albums, or stations offline for listening within the Pandora app. However, it's not possible to transfer your Pandora music collection to an external music. If you're outside of our app, or you're accessing Pandora from our website or another type of device, you won't be able to view those downloads.

If you'd prefer to download music for your personal collection with a file you can access elsewhere, we recommend buying it from an online music store or authorized retailer.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

sgginc
Opening Act

Mac desktop - Chrome

Can you download Stations on a desktop?

Thanks... Ken

0 Kudos