cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web: Playlist fails when it gets to a missing song

DaveKoe
Local Performer

When a song becomes unavailable (for whatever reason) in a playlist, the system can't handle it. So if I am playing a playlist on shuffle, and the now missing song comes up, the playlist just stops instead of just skipping the missing item. In addition, I can't even manually skip to the next song because those controls no longer work. The only way around this is to restart the playlist which, of course, no longer recognizes what songs on the playlist have already been played in the shuffle so you can get repeats of ones you've just heard.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

AdamPandora

@DaveKoe I'd be happy to help with any questions you have, but I will need additional information to do so.

What is the name of the playlist this happens with?

Additionally, are you listening to Pandora on a computer or on a device?

1. If you are on a computer, are you listening from:
    • A Mac or Windows computer?
    • Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?
  2. If you are on a device, what is the make and model (and carrier, if applicable)?

Thanks for working with me on this.

0 Kudos

DaveKoe
Local Performer

This happens with any playlist, but I was listening to my Instrumental Plus
playlist.

I am listening on a Windows PC using the website through Chrome.

It also happened again recently, and unlike my initial message, I had removed all of the "unavailable" songs.

Thanks.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

Thanks for following up, @DaveKoe.

I moved your post over to the Desktop space since it sounds like you are only experiencing this when listening on your computer.

I've enabled a trace on your account to help us better understand what's happening.

For this trace to be useful, we'll need you to run through our troubleshooting steps: Chrome Troubleshooting

Let me know if you continue to run into issues with this.

0 Kudos