cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web: Shuffle All is not highlighted when shuffling all stations

gordoncs
Underground

I've been having this problems for several months now. Pandora is stuck on "Custom" station shuffle. It won't let me select "Shuffle All", and it won't let me edit or even see the custom shuffle stations list either. I when I click on either shuffle option nothing happens, neither buttons work. This issue is present for me in both the Windows App Version, and also in the Windows Internet Browser Version. I believe the only way I found to temporarily get around it was to use the Android Mobile App, but I usually use Pandora on my Windows Laptop so that's a hassle. How to fix???

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@gordoncs I've sent your feedback over to our engineers. This information is really valuable, and helps us determine what might be happening.

I know this has been a frustrating issue, and I can assure you we are working on a resolution.

We really appreciate your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

cheaney7
Local Performer

I am having this same issue, was there ever a solution provided?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cheaney7 This original issue should have been resolved.

I took a look at your account and was unable to reproduce on my end.

I'd be happy to help with any questions you have, but I will need additional information to do so.

Can you explain your issue a bit further?

Are you listening to Pandora on a computer or on a device?

1. If you are on a computer, are you listening from:
    • A Mac or Windows computer?
    • Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?
  2. If you are on a device, what is the make and model (and carrier, if applicable)?
  3. Is there an error message? If so, what does it say?
  4. Can you provide me with a screenshot of what you're seeing?

The more details you're able to provide, the better equipped I'll be to help.

I look forward to hearing back.

0 Kudos