cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web: "Something Has Gone Wrong" Error

nhanuscin4
Local Performer

This message has been consistently happening to me while listening to music on my PC and nothing I've done to troubleshoot has worked.  Very frustrating that I pay for Pandora unlimited and I cannot listen to unlimited music...can anyone assist me?

Something has gone wrong. We are working on this issue and we'll have things back to normal soon

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity, merg content

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
8 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @nhanuscin4 

Welcome to community!

I tested your Pandora account on my end using a Firefox web browser, and unfortunately wasn't able to reproduce this error message on my end.

Can you tell me more about your experience:

• What is the browser and version you're using?
    • To see if it's browser related, I suggest trying a different browser to see if you've have the same experience.
  • Are you connected to the internet through WiFi or Ethernet?
  • Have you noticed this happening with a particular station, album or playlist?

If you're connected through WiFi, I would recommend power cycling your router/modem.

Thanks for the assist!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

nhanuscin4
Local Performer

Tanner - I appreciate your quick response.  The only browsers I have access to are Chrome (Chrome is up to date.  Version 126.0.6478.127 (Official Build) (64-bit)) and Microsoft Edge (Version 126.0.2592.87 (Official build) (64-bit)).  I've tried on both browsers.  Nothing helps.  I have tried both of my connections - WiFi and Ethernet.  My WiFi is through work - I cannot power cycle as you recommend.

It happens with all of my playlists, not every song though.  It will play a song fine and then stop on another one and kick that message up.  

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@nhanuscin4 It sounds like you might be running into network firewalls at work. Sometimes IT departments decide to limit their user's access to music streaming services like Pandora. If it isn't working when you listen from the office, you may want to check with your IT department to make sure that they haven't blocked your access to streaming services.

Let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos

nhanuscin4
Local Performer
Hi! Appreciate the response. That’s what I originally thought but when I’m
at work, Pandora (and work) allows me to play certain songs and not others.
That’s when I get the message I originally posted about. Therefore it would
seem to be something on Pandoras end?
0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@nhanuscin4 Thanks for providing that info.

I've passed this along to the appropriate parties for further investigation. We'll follow up with you if we need any additional details.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

Gamingwittay07
Local Performer

Did anyone find a fix for this because the same thing happens to me.

0 Kudos

nhanuscin4
Local Performer
Unfortunately not. Which is very frustrating. Especially considering I pay
for a service I expect to work completely all the time.
0 Kudos

LeonPandora

@Gamingwittay07 Welcome to Community!

We're happy to take a look into this. Could you tell me a bit more about what you're experiencing?

• What is the browser and version you're using?
    • Have you tried a different browser? Or is it happening on all browsers?
  • Are you connected to the internet through WiFi or Ethernet?
  • Have you noticed this happening with a particular station?

If you're connected through WiFi, I would recommend power cycling your router/modem.

Looking forward to your reply.

0 Kudos