cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web: "Something Has Gone Wrong" Error

marvinp
Local Performer

same problem here...  I get the something wrong message, but music is playing... I am on a HP ProDesk pc running windows 10.... so now I cannot change stations... I open pandora and it flashes the station for a second when it starts playing, then flashes over to the something wrong which I cannot get rid of

Labels (3)
62 Replies

djsida21
Local Performer

chormebook hp

look i just watched an ad this happened

djsida21_1-1636924670142.png

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@djsida21 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Error Message: "Something has gone wrong. We're working on this issue."

I recommend running through the following troubleshooting steps: Chrome Troubleshooting

Let me know how it goes.

langejos
Local Performer

I'm listening to the website under Chrome from a Mac. Attached a screenshot of the error message I see every time I want to play a song:

Screen Shot 2021-11-15 at 10.03.23 PM.jpg

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for following up, @langejos.

I moved your post over to this existing thread: Error Message: "Something has gone wrong. We're working on this issue."

I recommend running through the following troubleshooting steps: Chrome Troubleshooting

Let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos

SharonWrong
Local Performer

I also get mass glitches, i use a windos comp, and on that i use chrome to play the station. this is something all my coworkers do from the same computer... but i am the only account that gets glitched out. every other song i get the something went wrong error msg and then i have to refresh to get it to play... so every freakin 5mins i am hitting refresh. I pay for my services and my nonpaying coworkers have better connection... its BS. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@SharonWrong I moved your post over to this existing thread: Error Message: "Something has gone wrong. We're working on this issue.".

I definitely understand your frustration, however I'm happy to help look into this with you.

I've enabled a trace on your account to help us better understand what's happening.

For this trace to be useful, we'll need you to run through the following troubleshooting steps: Chrome Troubleshooting

Let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos

obesegymteacher
Local Performer

i feel scammed because it says try again later, but its been hapening for 4 days now

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @obesegymteacher! Welcome to community. 

I moved your post over to an existing thread: Web: "Something Has Gone Wrong" Error

@AlyssaPandora Has posted some steps that may be helpful. Please try running through the troubleshooting steps for your specific browser to see if it helps. 

Web Browser Troubleshooting:

You can also try using a different browser to determine whether the issue is browser-related. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

DougEflash
Local Performer

"Something has gone wrong. We're working on this issue, and we'll have things back to normal soon." is the message I keep getting on my laptop(MacBook Air) when I try to play my music...

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@DougEflash I moved your post over to an existing thread: Web: "Something Has Gone Wrong" Error

@AlyssaPandora Has posted some steps that may be helpful. Please try running through the troubleshooting steps for your specific browser to see if it helps. 

Web Browser Troubleshooting:

If you continue to receive that error, please send us a screenshot of it, and let us know what browser you are using to stream Pandora.

Thanks for working with us on this. 🤝

fredj59
Underground

the same problem is happening again in all browsers 2 weeks short of 1 year to the date...

I have had the same thing happen twice. all those links from support to tell everyone exactly this:

CLEAR YOUR CACHE & COOKIES and the error disappears.

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks so much for your helpful tip, @fredj59. 👍

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

xqau
Local Performer

I am using the browser for my songs and it works like trash and I can't play my songs.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @xqau! Welcome to community.

Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening?

• What is the make and model of your computer?
  • What browser are you using?
  • Is there an error message? If so, what does it say?
  • Can you provide me with a screenshot of what you're seeing? (If you're not sure how to take a screenshot, just let me know and I'll be happy to provide you with some additional steps.)

Thanks for the help!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

wfrededwards
Local Performer

My premium account has been doing this same thing for more than two weeks!

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @wfrededwards. 👋

Thanks so much for reporting your experience.

Could you share a bit more about what is happening?

• Are you using a web browser? If so, which one?
  • Or, are you using the Pandora Desktop App for Windows or MAC computers?
  • Lastly, are you listening to a podcast when this happens?

Let me know, and I can follow up with you. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

suzansez
Local Performer

I am also having the same issue.  It tells me I need to watch an ad first, even though I upgraded my membership, and then I get a message that says "Oops! Something has gone wrong. Please try again later." It's very annoying and I would like to know how to solve this problem.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@suzansez I moved your post over to this existing thread: Web: "Something Has Gone Wrong" Error

Could you share a bit more about what is happening?

1. If you are on a computer, are you listening from:
    • A Mac or Windows computer?
    • Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?
  2. Can you provide me with a screenshot of the error message you're seeing?
  3. Lastly, are you listening to a podcast when this happens?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

zona78
Local Performer

We are using a windows computer and it is the same computer we have had for years.

It will play three or four songs sometime just one song and then turns of. 

the massage i received tells me pandora is working on the issue or something to that effect

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@zona78 I moved your post over to the Desktop space.

Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening?

1. If you are on a computer, are you listening from:
    • Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?
  2. Can you provide me with a screenshot of the error message you're seeing?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝