cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can barely hear the lyrics

theslaw
Local Performer

On both Firefox and Chrome, the lyrics are barely audible when playing music, even at high volumes.  I've removed cookies and restarted on both browsers.

How do I fix this?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

jasonwpegg
Underground

DISCLAIMER: I am a regular user and not employed by or affiliated with Pandora.  I am just another user, trying to help wherever I can.  🙂

You might also look at your system's audio settings.  I've seen this type of behavior when a system's surround effects were configured too aggressively.  It can also happen when "synthetic" or "simulated" surround effects are turned on (typically in the audio driver or as a button on the speakers themselves).  I've also seen this happen when the front speaker and surround speaker connections were accidentally swapped.  Unfortunately there are hundreds (thousands?) of audio software and speaker combinations out there so I won't be able to help with your specific setup.  But this may give you another area to look into.  Good luck!

View solution in original post

2 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@theslaw Welcome to the community!

If you're having trouble listening to Pandora in a web browser, please ensure that Pandora's volume is turned up (in the bottom right corner of the screen).

If this doesn't help, I recommend running through the troubleshooting steps listed on the following pages for both Firefox and Google Chrome.

Let me know if you continue to experience issues with this. 

0 Kudos

jasonwpegg
Underground

DISCLAIMER: I am a regular user and not employed by or affiliated with Pandora.  I am just another user, trying to help wherever I can.  🙂

You might also look at your system's audio settings.  I've seen this type of behavior when a system's surround effects were configured too aggressively.  It can also happen when "synthetic" or "simulated" surround effects are turned on (typically in the audio driver or as a button on the speakers themselves).  I've also seen this happen when the front speaker and surround speaker connections were accidentally swapped.  Unfortunately there are hundreds (thousands?) of audio software and speaker combinations out there so I won't be able to help with your specific setup.  But this may give you another area to look into.  Good luck!