cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lucky to hear two songs without Pandora stopping.

ronhagg
Local Performer

Weird when Pandora first comes up the whole picture does two little jags to the right. I have changed nothing, so why is this happening. lucky to hear two songs without Pandora stopping.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ronhagg Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening? Are you listening to Pandora on a computer or on a device?

1. If you are on a computer, are you listening from:
    • A Mac or Windows computer?
    • Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?
  2. If you are on a device, what is the make and model (and carrier, if applicable)?
  3. Is there an error message? If so, what does it say?
  4. Can you provide me with a screenshot of what you're seeing?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

Rainshine
Local Performer

Not the OP, but also experiencing delays between songs frequently; using both Android app and Windows computer.  From the website, with both Chrome and Firefox browsers.  As I principally use the PC, I'll talk from there for now.
There is no error message or delay message, it will pull up a new set of lyrics, artist, and song, but the album cover shown will not change.  It will sit there for a while, and then usually start playing another song entirely, everything changing to reflect the new song playing.
Sometimes it plays fine for a while, sometimes it delays every song.Not playing the song listedNot playing the song listedOnce it starts playing after the previousOnce it starts playing after the previous

0 Kudos

GeraldPandora
Pandora Moderator - Emeritus
Pandora Moderator - Emeritus

Hi @Rainshine 👋

Thanks for sharing and sorry for the delay in the album art changing when playing the next song.

A lot of times quitting your browser completely, re-opening it and going back to pandora.com can help. If that doesn't work, let's try troubleshooting your web browser to see if this will help.

Please use these links to complete the troubleshooting steps for the Chrome and Firefox browsers:

Let me know how it goes! 🎧

Gerald | Community Moderator
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Follow us on Twitter @ PandoraSupport
0 Kudos