cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Custom shuffle on mobile for Pandora Premium

Ideas: Custom shuffle on mobile for Pandora Premium

LastDJ
Opening Act

Way back in the day, you could create a custom shuffle of your radio stations via the iOS application.  Somewhere along the way, that feature went away.  As of today, you can only set a custom shuffle via the web interface.  That custom shuffle will play via the iOS app, but what happens if you wnat to change it and you are not near a computer?  I am probably showing my age, but I got hooked on Pandora because I could shuffle / customize my radio stations.  It would be nice to have this functionality back on the mobile platform.

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (3)
41 Comments
patr224
Local Performer

The fact that this feature is not avaible for premium accounts when it is avaible for free accounts is ridiculous. I am PAYING extra money and losing a feature?? That makes no sense. I am deleting my premium account until this feature is added.

XyuBAM
Underground

My Plus subscription is soon to be expired, I was considering purchase premium, but without the shuffle control via app, I'm not gonna pay double the price for missing features...

It is so dumb removing features from paying customers...

daf0555
Local Performer

It would be nice to have the custom shuffle as well instead of only shuffle all stations. It was available on my Pandora Plus, but not on Pandora Premium which I am paying more for.

horrace36
Local Performer

Why would you delete a feature for people paying extra?? What absolute imbicile made that decision?

mebills1
Local Performer

I will very likely switch back to free for this feature. Weird that it's a free but not a paid feature.

Jackfrancis121
Underground
Why can I not choose which stations i want to be shuffled on the premium version? Might go back to the free version if this doesn’t get added to the premium service
AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jackfrancis121 I moved your post to this thread as this is not currently a feature on mobile devices with Pandora Premium. 

Make sure to give this post a ❤️to express your interest in getting it added as well. 

pmbrown65
Local Performer
I want to set custom shuffle on my Pandora Premium with my phone. I read where you press and hold the "shuffle" but nothing happens to let me select what stations I want to shuffle. This feature had a pencil on the Free Pandora and worked flawlessly. Please advise.
apeterman11
Local Performer

For Pandora Premium subscribers please add the option to shuffle stations. A great feature. After purchase I was disappointed that this was not available.  The shuffling of selected stations is a feature that separates Pandora from Spotify, Amazon, and others. 

Dominic_Tufo
Local Performer

I'm really not liking how complicated you make tweaking your shuffle with premium to where it has to be done a computer.  That's lame. Plus allows to do from phone.  I will downgrading after this month because I don't want to have to always revert to my macbook to adjust what my shuffle plays.