Moderator Edit: Changed title for clarity

Labels (2)
17 Comments
AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager
Status changed to: Open Ideas

Thanks for the suggestion, @DeviartP!

I moved your post over to the Feature Request board to keep the community organized. 

Trashpanda69
Local Performer

I agree

PydePypper
Underground

+1 more to gettign some Dark Mode for Android users.

iOS got the feature months ago, sure would be nice to see it come to Android sooner rather then later now that current andoird version supports Dark Mode in the OS itself

Kane
Local Performer

While trucking I used Pandora over Sirus XM, sadly it was difficult at night because the app is so bright. Dark mode would bring me and many like me back as subscribers... 

mondokirkwood
Local Performer

Why doesn't this app have dark mode? Do they even care?

PydePypper
Underground

^^^^ Sure seems like they don't care. They did is months & months ago for iOS and said it was coming to android yet we still see no update to get it on Android which is pretty sad. It would not take much to add the feature, specially with the newer version of Andorid having dark mode built into the OS

jog256
Local Performer

When is dark mode for Android coming?

PydePypper
Underground

^^^^ by the looks of it Never, which is pretty sad in this day and age. Wouldn't take someone but 20mins to add into the app.

Hiits
Underground

Would love to see a dark mode. Dark mode is much easier on the eyes. At night pandora, Is simply to bright. And it's a feature many people want. It can be a feature that people have to enable, so the people who like the white background don't get annoyed. 

Hope to see dark mode soon. 

TannerPandora
Status changed to: Open Ideas

Hi @Hiits thanks for posting your feedback on dark mode. Is there a specific device you'd like to see this for? Android or Web/Desktop?