cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Desktop App - QOL Improvement - Minimize To Tray

Desktop App - QOL Improvement - Minimize To Tray

NeoBlakkrstal
Underground

I would like to see the ability to minimize the app to the system tray while continuing to play in the background added to the features of the desktop app. This would minimize the impact on system resources by the app, while allowing music to continue to play. This would be especially helpful when playing games.

mod edit: format and changed title for clarity 

Labels (2)
5 Comments
TannerPandora
Status changed to: Open Ideas

Hi @NeoBlakkrstal! Thanks for posting your feedback for the Desktop App. 

I can definitely say this would be a great added feature that I would enjoy. You have my vote. 

Thanks for being part of community!

Xray
Local Performer

This is the request I came here looking for. I'd also like to launch my music from a single click. Desk top icon or a tray icon.

NoScore4U
Local Performer

Please add this feature. Running in the tray is idea to free up space on the taskbar. Currently, it is easier to just use chrome for pandora since I don't need to have another app open.

MrGrimy2U
Local Performer

Look into a (free) program called RBTray. It's a tiny executable that lets you minimize nearly any window to the tray.  Just download, and pop it in your startup folder. Tested and working on Pandora desktop app with windows 10. 

NeoBlakkrstal
Underground

Adding a third party app to achieve the desired result would defeat the purpose of wanting to minimize it to the tray in the first place.