cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Bulk Add-Delete-Edit-Search Content (Stations, Playlists, Thumbs)

Ideas: Bulk Add-Delete-Edit-Search Content (Stations, Playlists, Thumbs)

Travix
Opening Act

My Pandora is connected to my Amazon Echo devices. Because of that my young son often adds stations based on one or two songs. He's not interested in actually having the list, he just wants to year the song. As a result I frequently find myself "culling the heard" so to speak and deleting stations I don't actually want or need. I would love to see an option to select multiple stations at once to delete them.

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (3)
83 Comments
pugmac
Opening Act

OK, I am really surprised this isn't getting any likes.  It's a big issue in Spotify that 100's of people are asking for and Spotify just straight out said they were not doing it.  It's why I decided to give Pandora Premium a shot.  Whatever service can offer this simple feature in the future will have my money for life.

jow1971
Local Performer

I have the same issue as "Travix".... Thinking of deleting my subscription to Pandora as I'm surprised to find that bulk edit is not an option. I have no time to delete individual stations one at a time, especially when there are so many. I can't understand how this isn't already a feature as this is basic 101 app design.

Alchron
On the Rise

I was wondering if there was a way to have it where if you want to delete for example a number of playlists at once on android instead of doing them one at a time.  That would be a great feature for other items such as radio stations or albums to free up space.

nickmon11
Local Performer

You should be able to select multiple stations and delete them all in one mass deletion. My kids added a bunch of stations through Alexa as another person said. This has to be common. 

Jessica1
Opening Act

I agree, this is a much needed feature

Jessica1
Opening Act

need option to delete multiple thumbs at a time, don't want to waste time going to every station, scrolling down to find the thumb to delete, and then repeating the process all over again

TannerPandora
Status changed to: Open Ideas

Thanks for the feedback on deleted thumbs @Jessica1!

To clarify your idea, are you looking for a way to search all your thumb up and down songs in a single location and delete those thumbs from multiple stations?

fuzzydavis
Local Performer

Feature Request - Bulk editing of stations.  Come through Pandora!

churchillcrew
Local Performer

Gotta have the ability to mass delete thumbs up selections. One at a time is unbearable.

schmeer
Local Performer

Just went to do this (delete multiple songs in a playlist) and very surprised I couldn't find a way. Definitely would be a useful feature.