cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Desktop Compact Player

Ideas: Desktop Compact Player

jcruz34420
Underground

I would like to see a compact player option. Maybe by clicking a button and all you see is a small screen with the options to go next back thumbs up and play and pause on it. Sometimes I just want to switch screens and having the full application open can be a hassle. I want to see the work that I'm working on as well as paying attention to what music is playing.

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (2)
99 Comments
AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager
Status changed to: Open Ideas

@jcruz34420 I moved your suggestion to our Feature Requests space to allow other members of the community to upvote your idea. Thanks for being a part of the community! 

BradyMc0
Underground

v 2.0.10 had a small footprint on my screen  the new v15.0.1 takes up about 30% of my screen. Love the new features but how do I shrink the size.  and how do I control everything from my keyboard???

wstewl
Local Performer

Several years ago there was a great mini desktop player that took up limited screen space on my PC, yet it offered everything I wanted.   Please, can we have that back?

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@wstewl Thanks for being apart of the community! 

I moved your post to this feature request to keep everything organized.

Be sure to upvote this idea by clicking on the heart icon to "like" it.

TomB
Local Performer

I vote for the smaller player too! You where also able to place it where you wanted it on the desktop and thats where it opened everytime...

Ryuuhouse
Local Performer

I loved the prior app format, and HATE this one.  SO much wasted space and I have to stop what I am doing to see what the heck is playing or thumbs up or down, because I have to pull it from the bottom of the pile of windows to the top to interact with it. (vs just having it tucked in the corner where it was always visable).   Totally HATE it now.

chale
Local Performer

bring back the small foot print desktop app

joy
Local Performer

Please bring back the compact player!

drwarch
Local Performer

I can't believe they got rid of the small player!  I may switch to a different application.

BradyMc0
Underground

I won't give up on Pandora but I do not like the space taken up on my desktop for the new Pandora but I'll bet Pandora will consider this on the next update.  Are you listening Pandora?????