cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: More sorting options for Premium (playlists, stations, albums, etc)

Ideas: More sorting options for Premium (playlists, stations, albums, etc)

axiomatic
Underground

It would be great if there were different ways to sort the collection in the mobile app. Especially alphabetically.

Moderator Edit: Format

Labels (3)
200 Comments
pcbeyer
Local Performer

It would be great if we could sort by artist, title, or album. I have been waiting for this feature since playlists were added. It seems like a reasonable request!

IALWAYSSHINE
Underground

Pandora finally gave us the ability to edit the shuffle playlist, but we still can’t sort A-Z on the app for premium users. Get it together Pandora!

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@IALWAYSSHINE 👋

I moved your post over to this existing feature request as it sounds like you'd be interested in this option too. Be sure to click on the ❤️icon next to the title of this feature request to express your interest. 

For more information about how requests become features, feel free to check out this page. Thanks so much for being a member of the community! 🎧

jbons85
Local Performer

Made a Playlist for a workout and there is a certain order I would like the songs to play in but no feature for it even on Pandora premium. Please make it so I can arrange songs I choose for a playlist how I would like. Thank you!!

ccruz3075
Local Performer

Really need more sorting options on android it takes forever to find anything. Its been a problem for way to long. 

ktorster
On the Rise

Just another vote for this.

madtowntom
Local Performer

I'm a relatively new user of Pandora Premium, and this is my first post.

PLEASE support my request for the following sorting enhancements to Pandora Premium.  It would be immensely helpful if our Playlists would have the ability to alpha sort by (1) Song Title and (2) Artist.  For those of use who have some of our songs listed on multiple Playlists, it would greatly help keeping track of what songs collected have been placed on various Playlists.

Secondly, the alpha column that currently exits on the right hand side of the Station page would be a great addition to the Playlist pages as well.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@madtowntom I moved your post to this existing feature request since you had a similar suggestion.

Make sure to give this post a ❤️to express your interest in getting it added to the service as well. 

Hope we continue to see you around the community!

jtix
Underground

I'd just be happy if there were more ways to sort my collection.  I hate having to scroll down and down to find the collection I want.  I expect better from a premium level, family account.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jtix I moved your post to this thread as it looks like there are others who are also requesting a similar feature. 

Make sure to give this feature request a ❤️to express your interest in getting it added to the service as well.

Thanks for being a part of the community! 😄