cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Ideas: Music videos or visualizer

Ideas: Music videos or visualizer

WeanerGuy
Underground

Some sort of visualizer mode would be cool to see. I'd like to see it when casting from my phone to my TV. Would be a fun feature on all possible platforms.

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (3)
103 Comments
DaddyJoe420
Local Performer

Can the developers add a visualizer feature? For parties and casting to a device it would be nice to have a visualizer option as something cool to have on screen 

mod edit: changing title for clarity

TannerPandora
Status changed to: Open Ideas

Hi @DaddyJoe420 - Thanks for posting to community and thanks for the great idea, I've moved it over to our Feature Request board. This is the best place to let us know your suggestions and feedback. 

Be sure to โค๏ธ up the ideas you'd like to have on Pandora. The more votes an idea gets the more likely that it will be looked at for our roadmap at some point. 

Hope to see you around community more often!

megancosmos
Local Performer

please?

Jbarsgixxer
Local Performer

The people want an equalizer!

HighlanderHokie
Local Performer

With Pandora Modes, this should become a new feature! Think of just having a visualizer play on your TV or Xbox app. 

DSetliff
Local Performer

Pandora would be the best audio app if it came with an EQ. But without it, Pandora caneasily be substituted for several other apps that sound just as bad. Please add an Equalizer soon.

DivineArrogance
Local Performer

Think there should be a visual EQ like I-tunes had with a color display. like this or something..... making the page more interesting than just the photo.

73493204-audio-visual-digital-music-equalizer

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @DivineArrogance. ๐Ÿ‘‹

Nice to see you around the community.

I moved your post over to this existing feature request as it appears you'd be interested in this option.

Thanks so much for sharing your suggestion to enhance Pandora! ๐Ÿ”Š

AVAGRAM
Local Performer

Incorporate Pandora Live sessions, master classes, or podcasts.

Or a Live collaboration through something similar to Discord//

Add Video or Gif Elements to the music...

Options for Visualizers for a more optical experience.

Live listening/liking/sending stickers/emotes in real-time when a premiere or new release comes out so people can listen together and share their feedback.

Reward listeners who are actively involved by requesting bands and artists to maybe gift (personalized) shout outs as a thank you for being a fan//listening

TannerPandora
Status changed to: Open Ideas

Thanks for posting this awesome idea @AVAGRAM. I especially like the rewards for listeners who are actively involved. ๐Ÿฆน๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Don't forget to โค๏ธ! This lets us know which ideas are popular. 

Thanks for being part of community!