cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Music videos or visualizer

Ideas: Music videos or visualizer

WeanerGuy
Underground

Some sort of visualizer mode would be cool to see. I'd like to see it when casting from my phone to my TV. Would be a fun feature on all possible platforms.

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (3)
103 Comments
AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@UncleBud I moved your post over to this existing feature request: Music Videos/ Visualizer

Make sure to upvote this thread with a ❤️as well to express your interest in seeing it added to the service.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

michaewlewis
Underground

Mods did it again and combined completely different ideas into one... A virtualizer/equalizer is not the same as a visualizer which is also not the same as music videos. They're not even similar. Please undo the combination of these ideas.

MortGeo
Local Performer

I agree completely with michaewlewis on this.

FYI: michaewlewis I also copied the moderator via e-mail responsible for migrating my post with the following information.

Seriously reconsider the Visualizer and Equalizer as 2 separate but valued end-user requests. The Equalizer will allow the user to fine tune the audio (more or less bass, mid-tones, treble) rather than a simple tone adjustment. This in turn will influence how the Visualizer will generate the image. (Virtualizor should not be included at all.)

In short, both are excellent requests to enhance the Pandora experience and bring many more subscribers.

Definitions

Visualizer: an audio player software which generates animated imagery that follows the rhythm, tempo, loudness, and frequency spectrum of audio music

Equalizer is an electronic device (as in a sound-reproducing or play back systems) used to adjust response to different audio frequencies.

Virtualizor is a powerful web-based VPS Control Panel using which a user can deploy and manage VPS on servers.”

toneloki
Local Performer

Visualizer would be nice.  

Jane120
Local Performer

I would love to have a visualizer available on Pandora applications as well as online when listening

jkgremreaper
Local Performer

I want a visualizer as I listen to Pandora. Specially for Roku and Desktop versions.  

Kb622
Local Performer

During the 'early' days of Pandora, as music played, there was a visual display that corresponded with the song.  Where is that feature, now?  It would be great to have that back!

PapaD
Local Performer

I miss the Apple visualizer. Better then a static splash screen that can burn into my tv listening for 16 hours...

Ryxx
Local Performer

Why don’t you have a music video service on subscription.

make this happen, and blow away the competition!

GeraldPandora
Pandora Moderator - Emeritus
Pandora Moderator - Emeritus

Hi @Ryxx 👋

I moved your post to this existing feature request: Music Videos/ Visualizer 

Make sure to upvote this thread if you'd like to see it added to the service.

Thanks for being a part of the community! 👊