cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Ideas: Remove tracks from recently played & search history

Ideas: Remove tracks from recently played & search history

AS71
Underground

It would love to be able to delete my search history, donโ€™t like having a long list of old searches

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
81 Comments
Marcymolly
Local Performer

How do I delete my searches

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager
Status changed to: Open Ideas

Hey, @Marcymolly.

I moved your post over to the Feature Request board to keep the community organized. 

This isn't a feature of Pandora at this time. However, your suggestion is much appreciated. 

Thanks for posting on the community! ๐ŸŽถ

C_S
Local Performer

On a mobile device, on the profile page there is a column called โ€œrecent favoritesโ€ and i canโ€™t delete any songs off of it. I would like if you could delete songs off of this column. When I look up a song Iโ€™ll play it and if it has cuss words in it Iโ€™ll try and find the clean but then it will add the explicit one to my โ€œrecent favoritesโ€. Some of the songs in the โ€œrecent favoritesโ€ column arenโ€™t even recent! Thank you, have a great day.

TannerPandora
Status changed to: New Ideas

Hi @C_S thanks for the great feedback on this! We hope to see you around community more often!

TannerPandora

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @AS71. ๐Ÿ‘‹

Thanks so much for sharing your suggestion!

Feel free to upvote your idea (and other ideas). You can upvote this idea by clicking on the โค๏ธicon next to the title of your suggestion on the main Feature Request page.

See ya around the community ๐ŸŽถ

Jtreedle
Local Performer

Cussing 

Pinkcreeper06
Local Performer

I would like to delete something from my search history

RICHARD33177
Local Performer

Hello Pandora good morning.  I find very cluttered the opening web page as it shows too much information at a glance.

i.e. "The recently played"  area of the web page is too big to be there as a staple.  It should be posted as n on demand view.  Thus making the web page "real state" more appealing to the eyesight.

Also there are searches that the user makes which are a one off.  However we need to see it everyday up until it moves due to other searches they perform.

Please consider and best regards.