cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Log out other users on account

Log out other users on account

overthemoon
Opening Act

Please add a functionality to forcefully log out other users on my account. I've noticed that resetting the password doesn't always do the trick and I'll continue to get the "someone else listening" message.

374 Comments
Ayeayeron13
Local Performer

This is frustrating not knowing how or who someone is on my account 

shayatag
Local Performer

I need this feature! I think somebody is messing up my preferences!

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@shayatag I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

You will now need to change your password to something new as well.

Click here to request a password reset and make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

• Next check the Inbox associated with that email address in order to continue through the password reset process.
  • If you don't see the message in your Inbox, please check your Spam or Junk folder.

Let me know if you continue to run into issues with this.

mmbishopco
Local Performer

Can you please remove all devices on this account.  Thank you

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mmbishopco I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

Click here to request a password reset and make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

• Next check the Inbox associated with that email address in order to continue through the password reset process.
  • If you don't see the message in your Inbox, please check your Spam or Junk folder.

jalevy
Local Performer

I would be Ok with just being able to "sign out everywhere" if managing devices is too difficult in the short run... please add this feature.

Kebski
Local Performer

Can you remove all user device for me as well?!

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Kebski I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

Ttonyatlh1
Local Performer

It seems that this request was placed in 2019. It is 3yrs later, we are paying for a subscription yet cannot view, edit, delete devices within our account (which is standard in free accounts across other platforms). When can we expect this?

cerskine
Local Performer
I think it is either a case that they do not know how to do it or they just do not care.