cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Podcasts not on desktop

Podcasts not on desktop

WeanerGuy
Underground

I've been aware of Podcasts on Pandora for some time now, but I've never had the drive to listen. I decided today that I'd like to start listening, but I can't seem to find them on the Desktop version of Pandora. Are podcasts not accessible on Desktop? Will they ever be? Why launch something if it's not going to be across the board?

Labels (2)
9 Comments
AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@WeanerGuy I have moved your post to the Feature Request space. 

We are still working on making podcasts available on our website for those that listen from a computer.

In the meantime, they should be available to you on an Android or iOS device.

Thanks for your feedback! 

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager
Status changed to: Open Ideas

RRTAHOE
Underground

Adam Pandora, Thanks for giving us an update on Podcasts on the PC Webpage.  I work on my laptop a lot and it would be great to have the browser option for Podcasts.  Also, I would like to see a broader selection of podcasts that I have to go to IHeart or Google play to listen to.  I can't see why those podcasters would not want to consider being part of the Pandora family of listeners.  Hopefully, Pandora will be the preferred place to listen to music and podcasts.

@WeanerGuy wrote:

I've been aware of Podcasts on Pandora for some time now, but I've never had the drive to listen. I decided today that I'd like to start listening, but I can't seem to find them on the Desktop version of Pandora. Are podcasts not accessible on Desktop? Will they ever be? Why launch something if it's not going to be across the board?

icystorms
Local Performer

i'm disappointed that pandora doesn't have podcasts available from my desktop. i hope the feature gets added soon

joulesmc2
Local Performer

I would love to listen to podcasts on my computer too! The faq section says you can listen to podcasts on the website, so.... that does not seem true. 

drlaisure12
Local Performer

I frequently listen to podcasts on my mobile device, but there hasn't been access to them on the url/online version of pandora, until today. I see that I can obtain the podcast profile, but when attempting to play the selection, it will not play. I hope this issue get fixed soon, I love the idea of listening to podcast while working on my laptop/desktop!

racerx1622
Local Performer

I WANT PODCASTS ON MY DESKTOP APP ALSO!!  

X 1 MILLION

Marycdg
Local Performer
Ditto wanting it on desktop please
ErickPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager
Status changed to: Closed Ideas

Hi everyone -- I am happy to announce that podcasts are now available on the Web and Pandora’s Desktop App.

For more information on podcasts, check out this Product Highlights article.