Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Ability to add profile picture

Ideas: Ability to add profile picture

kquast
Underground

Hello,

Can you please add the ability to upload a photo directly to Pandora. I do not have a Facebook account and suspect that users may want to have a different pix in Facebook/Pandora/Gmail etc.

thanks,

Ken

Labels (2)
85 Comments
TannerPandora
Status changed to: Open Ideas

Thanks @kquast - I'd really like this too. I don't have Facebook either.

Don't forget to ❤️!

EmmaFiveCents
Underground

Though it isn't what you're asking, they do have some generic avatars you can use in the meantime if you go (from the community site, not the main site) to My Settings and then the Avatar tab.

Kgmccully
Local Performer

I would like to change my profile picture or delete it all together. It’s my ex pic not me that shows up on my profile. I never put it on there. 

glowstick127
Local Performer

I want to upload my own profile picture 

tiedyedme
Local Performer

Yeah, c'mon. How 'bout a little personalisation. I have no idea who those 2 guys are.

Great idea. I created a Facebook acct just so I could change my photo. This would be a great feature. I may keep my Facebook acct so others who may want to see my Facebook can play my playlist on it. Be safe all.

P.S. I deleted my Facebook acct. I'm all for this feature to be implemented on Pandora.

skooch
Underground

Uploiad profile picture without FaceBook, please!

there seems to be enough users who feel the same way, and it doesn't seem like it would be that difficult to implement.  this is like the only platform i can think of that i can't browse for an image stored on my device, and upload directly.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@skooch I moved your post to this feature request since you have similar feedback.

Make sure to give this post a ❤️to express your interest in getting it added to the service as well.

skooch
Underground

yeah, hearted that post a little while ago

CannyScott
Opening Act

Yes!!!

I want this!