cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: "I'm Tired of this Track" with Premium on Mobile

Ideas: "I'm Tired of this Track" with Premium on Mobile

Tosin
Underground

I want this option again. Why did I get it for free but now that I am paying for an account, it is gone. Please bring it back.

mod edit: changed title for clarity

34 Comments
Benbo
Local Performer

Any update on getting back "i'm tired of this track" for ios?

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Benbo. 👋

I moved your post over to this existing feature request as it appears that you're a Premium subscriber: "I'm Tired of this Track" with Premium on Mobile

Since this isn't a current feature with Premium, I would recommend upvoting this idea to express your interest. Feel free to click on the ❤️icon next to the title of this request to vote. 

Thanks so much for posting on the Pandora Community! :pandora:

Richmond99
Opening Act

@spb999 wrote:  I've also noticed over the past couple of years that Pandora throws in the cheapest possible versions of popular songs. Has nothing to do with "variety" and everything to do with the cost of playing the song.

Yeah, Pandora's been doing this for years.  Finding obscure versions, re-recordings, outtakes, crappy live versions, etc.  Anything to avoid the original song and associated royalties. 

What's surprising me lately is that the practice has migrated over to the music I listen to most: jazz and classical.  Where the audience (and hence the royalties) are much smaller and this sort of subterfuge shouldn't be required.  Penny saved is a penny earned I guess.  Disappointing, though, if your objective is to listen to the music you like.

animazed
Local Performer

I don't understand why this isn't a thing already. Every since upgrading from free to premium I've only been disappointed.

Like everyone has already said, it doesn't make sense to be paying MORE only to get LESS features. This shouldn't even need a request to be a thing. IT SHOULD BE A THING BY DEFAULT.

spb999
Underground

BTW this feature was previously available to Premium users. I think it was removed early this year. Ridiculous.

dincyb
Local Performer

I'm tired of this track feature is available to me when accessing the website, but not when using the App on laptop via Windows 10.  I'm Premium subscriber.  It should be everywhere that I log in to Pandora!  Makes no sense.  

Bodabdan
Local Performer

If I had known "tired of this track" would be deleted because I paid you money, I would not have paid you. I didn't change phone, iOS, or anything else. My combination supported it before I "upgraded". No reason it was removed other than you.

Either stop playing the same 300 songs out of my 2,000 thumbs ups, or bring the tired button back.

And please do not file this under ideas or suggestions. File this under why did my costs go up and I lost features?

I don't know if there's a plan above premium, but I do know that I don't want it if this is how it works. 

Termich
Opening Act

I really miss this option for premium, please make this feature for mobile applications

Richmond99
Opening Act

Why is it no longer possible to quote or like posts in this thread?

dustysport
Local Performer

Would love to see this come back...