Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enhance Pandora: Prioritize Modernization for Competitive Edge

Enhance Pandora: Prioritize Modernization for Competitive Edge

Robert-jord
Local Performer
0 Kudos

Hey Pandora team,

I really hope you'll consider modernizing your app to compete with the likes of Apple Music and Spotify. The Music Genome Project is the main reason I stick with Pandora over other services. Since Sirius XM acquired Pandora a few years ago, I've been waiting for more investment in enhancing the user experience from such a music giant.

Here are some features I'd love to see:

• Ability to skip backwards to play the previous song. It's surprising this isn't an option, except when listening to albums.

• Ability to replay a song via CarPlay and Siri.

• Hi-Fi audio option.

• Ability to tap on the album name while using CarPlay to see details of the current song.

• More accurate lyrics that synchronize with the singer's voice, like Apple Music offers.

• It feels like it's been a long time since Pandora had any significant UI upgrades.

There are some existing ideas that may be similar to your feedback that you can post additional comments on. For example Ideas: Add Lossless audio or Ideas: Higher Audio Quality, and Ideas: UI Upgrades: Now Playing, My Collection, & Browse pages - background color, sorting

Thank you for your help!

Best regards,

2 Comments
TannerPandora
Status changed to: New Ideas

Hi @Robert-jord 

Welcome to the Ideas Board!

Thanks for posting your feedback and ideas! Please be sure to edit your message so that each idea is an individual post. This helps us with reporting and helps other listeners vote for the individual idea they would like. If an idea already exists, I recommend leaving a comment and giving a vote by tapping on the heart.

Thanks for the help with this!

TannerPandora
Status changed to: Open Ideas