cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Adjustable visual equalizer

Ideas: Adjustable visual equalizer

Me-myself-I
Opening Act

It would nice to have a small EQ in the app that allows adjustment to the music, so one can pump up the bass or other frequency, compensate for older music that has not been remastered.

mod edit: changing title for clarity

Labels (2)
98 Comments
Bklkme
Local Performer
I agree. Get it together Pandora. We all like different music and like it to be played at different volumes and acoustics.
Sent from my iPhone
Garrett3
Local Performer

Yes, I would love this. I can use my car radio equalizer, BUT if I'm using my headphones, I don't have an equalizer I can use. this would be an AWESOME Feature.

Autisticspidey
Local Performer

Definitely need to add an EQ with presets and customization to keep up with the competition. Once I figure out how to do a shuffle station on there I will be leaving the paid tier here unless that is something that is added, not to say that my subscription is the make or break it for anything but it should at least matter. 

richsadams
Underground

Over a year and more than 300 up votes and still no EQ. Spotify is looking more tempting every day now. 😑

Has anyone discovered a third-party app that works well on an iPhone when playing Pandora?

TIA!

richsadams
Underground

Should have said, going on five years with more than 300 up votes and still no EQ. Guess it's never going to happen.

Will be switching to Spotify when it's time to renew. It's too bad. I've been with Pandora since almost day one. Time marches on I guess.

Pjd813
Underground
I think that iOS doesn’t allow for inter-app EQ. Pandora should build a 7 to 11 band EQ right into the app.
PD
richsadams
Underground

@Pjd813, you are correct. That would be nice, but it is what it is.

Agreed, Pandora has fallen behind in a few areas, EQ being a big one.

Bklkme
Local Performer
Thanks for the referral. I’m headed over there myself.
Sent from my iPhone