cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Scrubbing when listening to a station with a premium subscription

Ideas: Scrubbing when listening to a station with a premium subscription

Tiger1016
Underground

Looking for the ability for Premium subscribers to scrub around a song when listening to a station. This feature is available when listening to songs in other fashions (looking up the song manually, in a playlist, etc.), so it does not make sense for this to not also be avaialble in the quintensential, legacy listening method in Pandora. 

Labels (1)
35 Comments
khungus
Local Performer

Just started a trial. May unsubscribe because of this and lack of previous track while in radio. Radio is the only reason to use Pandora over other services since they offer higher quality streams and just as much or more playlist management. But using radio I have limited ability to interact with just played and currently playing music. Ridiculous.

Jstump
Local Performer

I haven't used Pandora much for quite a while and thought I would try it out again. I've been using Spotify and it lets you fast forward and Rewind through songs which is very useful to me if I'm trying to learn a song. It would be nice if Pandora would do that because it seems that you guys are better at curating a station based on thumbs up and thumbs down then Spotify. But, Pandora lacks that one important feature, which I guess you refer to as scrubbing a song. Please add that feature.

tseeker
Local Performer

I can’t understand with logic why they would not implement such vital functionality; the only way to understand this, maybe they save money on traffic or something like that..(or load on servers..)? 

mchfoster178
Local Performer

So I've had a Pandora subscription forever without using it for years (I know, I know) because there was always at least 1 major flaw that Pandora has that puts it behind the competition. So after realizing that I've had this sub, I've come back to check it out. But not being able to fast-forward/ rewind songs in station?! I'm sorry, that's such an obvious and easy fix, it's not even funny. The fact that this hasn't been addressed to this point means that it never will, and for whatever reason, Sirius XM (Pandora's parent company) doesn't seem to give a **ahem** that Pandora's market share has dwindled into near obscurity. Canceled and on to the next thing, shine on you crazy dinosaur ~

theMezz
Local Performer

Looking for the ability for Premium subscribers to scrub around a song when listening to a station.