cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Unify the mobile and web UI

Ideas: Unify the mobile and web UI

wisepeppy
Diamond in the Rough

I have several ideas, but they all boil down to one common denominator: Make the mobile and desktop/web app features the same. They can look different, but they should all be there.

Examples:

-Add the queue function to the desktop app (AFTER you fix it on the mobile app: Link)

-Provide access to the artist bio and album reviews from the mobile app - this is a key feature that makes Pandora great and it's just missing from the mobile app. 

Edit: Additional example:-Add the warning to the desktop app when you try to add a song to a playlist that already contains that song. /edit

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (2)
3 Comments
wisepeppy
Diamond in the Rough

[edit] I found where I was missing the album reviews in the mobile app, but if there's a way to get to the artist bios I'm still not seeing it. [/edit] 

TannerPandora
Status changed to: Open Ideas

Hi @wisepeppy!

Thanks for taking the time to post to the Ideas board.

We're always looking to improve and we love hearing from our listeners. Your post status has now been updated to Open Ideas.

Thanks for being a part of our Community!

tczx3
Underground

Not to mention that the web UI is very much unchanged since 2016...  Pandora unveils first web redesign since 2011 | TechCrunch

It isn't always as performant and snappy as I would expect it to be either.  A refresh would be nice.