cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

60s, 70s, and 80s Hits

Pandora

Songs you (and your mom) know the words to on Biggest One Hit Wonders Mode.

Screen Shot 2021-03-04 at 12.07.59 PM.png

Tags (4)
3 Replies

@Pandora  truly one of the greatest era's for music. Thanks for sharing the playlist. Take care and stay safe. 

P.S Any songs that are taken from this playlist I will add to the GSOTD post and playlist, I will be sure to mention @Pandora for the music request. Be safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

mrschwarz
Local Performer

I tried listening to this station today. With few exceptions, all I heard was the Beatles, Eagles, Fleetwood Mac, and Credence Clearwater. I am older and lived through those decades. If memory serves, there were a couple of more groups back then. Does Pandora know that? Is there another issue?

Even Sirius XM knows this.

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @mrschwarz. 👋

Genre stations, such as "60s,70s, and 80s Hits" are stations created and curated by Pandora. Sometimes, they might include more mainstream artists and songs or we may make changes to the station that can result in changes to the experience you've been accustomed to. You can always use Thumbs to help guide the station you are trying to create.

I would recommend checking out the modes on that station too. 

With Pandora Modes, you can take your stations in a variety of directions:

• My Station: The station you already know and love
  • Crowd Faves: Plays whichever relevant songs are the most popular
  • Discovery: Surfaces artists who don’t usually play on this station
  • Deep Cuts: Delve deeper into the discographies of the artists on your station
  • Newly Released: The newest releases from the artists featured on your station

If the station isn't going in the direction you'd like, feel free to create a custom station based on artists that you feel best fit that genre / decade. From there, you may Add Variety to the station you create, in order to include other artists or songs you'd like to influence your station.

Keep in mind, each seed you add will inspire hundreds of other songs, so a little variety goes a long way. If you don't like the direction your station is headed, you can always edit your station seeds and Thumbs through the Station Details.

Hope to see you around the community space more often. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024