I'll get this one started!
1. Hussle & Motivate by Nipsey Hussle
2. Crunch Time by J. Cole
3. Level Up by Rexx Life Raj
4. Dreams and Nightmares by Meek Mill
5. Baggage Claim by LaRussell, Tope & Nef The Pharaoh
6. Faith by Russ & Jadakiss
7. We Gon Make It (feat. Meek Mill) by Cordae
8. Me Against The World (feat. Dramacydal) by 2Pac
Cool challenge - I'll go next! I make 3-5 goals every year and try to stay consistent with them. At the end of the year, I reflect on how those goals went.
Here are some tunes currently on my workout playlist. Songs are older and newer and *are not* in any particular order.
1. Count Me Out by Kendrick Lamar
2. Savage Remix by Megan the Stallion featuring Beyoncé
3.1 0 0 . m i l ‘ by J Cole
4. Formation by Beyoncé
5. Biking by Frank Ocean
6. Grinding All My Life by Nipsey Hussle
7. Toast by Koffee
8. Unstoppable by Santigold
Here's a playlist I created of my songs: https://pandora.app.link/5V2FzAobRwb
1. Andrew W.K. "Party Hard"
2. Beastie Boys "Sabotage"
3. JACKBOYS & Travis Scott "OUT WEST (feat. Young Thug"
4. Kenny Beats "Still"
5. The Strokes "You Only Live Once"
6. Salem "Starfall"
7. Braxe + Falcon, Alan Braxe & DJ Falcon "Step By Step (feat. Panda Bear)"
8. Bo Burnham "All Eyes On Me (The Outtakes Version"
For this Playlist challenge I will be adding 3 bonus songs. This Playlist challenge for me was challenging for several reasons. For one there are songs that are inspirational that are not really an inspiring song, but that song is a reminder to what one should keep from reverting back to, a lifestyle that was unhealthy as well as damaging to others. For all who know me songs are not just songs, they describe who I was, who I am, and where I was, and where I want to be, as well as who I want to be. That is music for me.
1. Foolish Games (LP Version) by Jewel
2. How Can It Be by Lauren Daigle
3. I Won't Give Up by Jason Mraz
4. Roll With The Changes by REO Speedwagon
5. Roar by Katy Perry
6. Love Like This by Lauren Daigle
7. Everything by Alanis Morissette (replace woman with man in the lyrics)
8. Just Breathe by Pearl Jam
9. The Living Years by Mike + The Mechanics
10. Let Your Flow by The Bellamy Brothers
11. Sing On by Jewel
Enjoy the music 🎶
Take care and GOD bless your day.
I agree, inspiration can be different for everyone. I have songs as well that serve as healthy reminders for myself. Thanks for your post, @MOHLovesAlaska!